>

Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm selling everything!!!


Over the past five years I have been going through school. In this time I have participated in many fashion shows and have created clothing through school projects. IT'S TIME FOR IT TO GO! So I am selling all of it on MegsCouture.ETSY.com in hopes to gain a little bit of extra money to start my own online business of little girls clothing!

The girls clothing line is tentatively coming out in mid March 2009! The items mentioned above are not selling as quickly as I expected and will probably still be up on MegsCouture even after the kids line is out to the public.

If you see an item that you like and you are not sure if you can afford it then drop me an e-mail with a bid for the price you are willing to pay. Also, if the garment is a little just a little off on the size then drop me a line and tell me what you need and I will tell you if it is possible. I have all ready taken up a pair of pants to the customers desired hem. Feel free to ask me anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment