>

Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

DIY Bridal Shower Invites

My sister is getting married in September and being the Maid of Honor (MOH) I decided to make a cute little Wedding Shower invite from some clearance paper I bought at Michael's today.

How to do:

1. I just bought the purple envelopes...(done and done)

2. cut a 12 x 12 cream cardstock sheet into 4 x 6 pieces

3. cut a 12 x 12 piece of see through floral velum into 4 x 6 pieces

4. Stamped all the text on the cream cardstock from these awesome Martha Stewart stamps I bought (I love her)

5. punched two holes at the top

6. fed velvet ribbon through

7. Punched one hole in place setting cards I bought (the white thing) after stamping it

8. threaded the ribbon through all of the pieces and tighed it into a bow

9. and then added a 3D pearl sticker to the bottom center of the place card on the front

10. Obviously don't forget to fill it out with a pretty pen


This concept can be used for any invite or even a card for a friend or loved one. Hope this inspires some of you! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment