>

Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

FASHIONS FALLEN DEAR
























The fashion world lost one of its most innovative designers this week. I personally have been very fortunate to see the rise of this great design label and have been inspired by Alexander McQueen's designs many times. I can remember the first time I put name to design and fell in love with the amazing visual story and contemporary artfulness that was the Fall 2006 McQueen fashion show in Paris. I personally had never seen such a dramatic performance, as I watched the show on Style.com, to see the pulse pumping music, designs, and hologram silhouette of a watery blue Kate Moss floating mid air. I was truly moved then and many more times as I kept following this great designer!

To McQueen: Your amazing visions of superb talent will be greatly missed. May they continue to inspire and live on in your memory!

Tell me the first time you were touched by McQueen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment